1/1 Photo of Grilled Chicken Breasts in Raspberry Vinegar Marinade
1 hr 10 mins
Annie H's Note:
This recipe was adopted from the RecipeZaar account. After making this myself, I found that the addition of a couple of tablespoons of seedless raspberry jam to the basting liquid really added a nice flavor. Use in the last few minutes of broiling or grilling as the jam will burn.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove excess fat from chicken breasts; place them in sealable plastic bag or non-aluminum bowl.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients; pour evenly over chicken breasts.
- 3Seal bag or cover bowl; marinate in refrigerator 4 hours or overnight.
- 4Turn occasionally.
- 5Remove chicken from marinade, reserving marinade.
- 6Arrange in one layer in greased 9x13-inch pan.
- 7Pierce skin in several places with sharp knife.
- 8Cover with foil.
- 9Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes, or until mostly cooked through; in the mean time, bring reserved marinade to a simmer in a small saucepan, simmering 15 minutes.
- 10After main cooking time, uncover chicken and baste with marinade every 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through, approx 15-20 minutes.
- 11For OAMC or freezing ahead, freeze this chicken, raw, in marinade -OR- freeze after cooking, making sure to include a portion of the cooking juices with each breast (keeps chicken moist while thawing).
- 12Serving suggestions: bed of rice or baby spinach; side of green salad with raspberry vinaigrette; mashed potatoes; steamed carrots or broccoli; sliced thin over a bed of peppered angel hair pasta.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Breasts in Raspberry Vinegar Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.7
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 47.3 mg
- Sodium 90.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 16.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: