I love it when the weather warms up and it is time to grill. We have a lot of favorites and this one tops the list in early spring. Just the right time for great asparagus!
- Heat the grill to medium high heat.
- Combine orange juice, ginger, coriander and cayenne in a medium sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Simmer until the mixture has reduced to 1/2 cup about 6-8 minutes.
- Transfer the glaze to a bowl and stir in brown sugar.
- Toss asparagus with vegetable oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill, turning once until tender and streaked with grill marks 4-5 minutes.
- Transfer to serving platter and tent with foil.
- Brush chicken with half the glaze and season with salt to taste.
- Grill smooth side down about 4-5 minutes.
- Brush with remaining glaze and turn.
- Continue to cook until the chicken is done 4-6 minutes (160°F at center).
- Serve with asparagus.