1/2 Photos of Grilled Chicken Breasts and Asparagus With Orange Glaze
I love it when the weather warms up and it is time to grill. We have a lot of favorites and this one tops the list in early spring. Just the right time for great asparagus!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the grill to medium high heat.
- 2Combine orange juice, ginger, coriander and cayenne in a medium sauce pan.
- 3Bring to a boil over high heat.
- 4Simmer until the mixture has reduced to 1/2 cup about 6-8 minutes.
- 5Transfer the glaze to a bowl and stir in brown sugar.
- 6Toss asparagus with vegetable oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Grill, turning once until tender and streaked with grill marks 4-5 minutes.
- 8Transfer to serving platter and tent with foil.
- 9Brush chicken with half the glaze and season with salt to taste.
- 10Grill smooth side down about 4-5 minutes.
- 11Brush with remaining glaze and turn.
- 12Continue to cook until the chicken is done 4-6 minutes (160°F at center).
- 13Serve with asparagus.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Breasts and Asparagus With Orange Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.4
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 104.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 32.0 g