Recipe by kineline
It's so easy and versatile, and can be tried on several different meats. I like it with scalloped potatoes, baked potatoes or rice pilaf. Try it with cilantro or oregano instead of parsley. Save leftovers for salad the next day.
Top Review by lauralie41
Simple and great tasting chicken recipe! I let the chicken soak in the lemon juice for a couple minutes on each side then sprinkled seasonings. We enjoyed moist chicken breasts that DH cooked on the grill. Might try this as a marinade! Made and reviewed for mikekey's Cooking with Herbs Tag Game - Parsley for August.
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- ground black pepper
- seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Dip chicken in lemon juice, and sprinkle with the onion powder, ground black pepper, seasoning salt and parsley. Discard any remaining lemon juice.
- Cook on the prepared grill 10 to 15 minutes per side, or until no longer pink and juices run clear.