Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
It's so easy and versatile, and can be tried on several different meats. I like it with scalloped potatoes, baked potatoes or rice pilaf. Try it with cilantro or oregano instead of parsley. Save leftovers for salad the next day.
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- ground black pepper
- seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Dip chicken in lemon juice, and sprinkle with the onion powder, ground black pepper, seasoning salt and parsley. Discard any remaining lemon juice.
- Cook on the prepared grill 10 to 15 minutes per side, or until no longer pink and juices run clear.
Simple and great tasting chicken recipe! I let the chicken soak in the lemon juice for a couple minutes on each side then sprinkled seasonings. We enjoyed moist chicken breasts that DH cooked on the grill. Might try this as a marinade! Made and reviewed for mikekey's Cooking with Herbs Tag Game - Parsley for August.
it doesn't seem like much but when i made these they turned out really great. nice and juicy. thanks for the quick and easy recipe