1/2 Photos of Grilled Chicken Breast With Tarragon-Lemon Sauce
1 hr 10 mins
Skinless chicken breast marinated in mustard, then basted with a tarragon-lemon sauce while grilling. I use bone-in breasts, so reduce the cooking time if you use boneless breasts. Prep time does not include the 2 hour marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 chicken breast halves, Skinned
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon dried whole tarragon
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced (sometimes I use 2, depending on the size of the clove)
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon salt (depending on size of your chicken breast halves)
- 1Spread mustard on both sides of the chicken and sprinkle with the black pepper. Cover and refrigerate 2 to 4 hours.
- 2Prepare your grill for cooking the chicken over medium coals.
- 3Melt the butter in a small saucepan over low heat; stir in the remaining ingredients. Cook, uncovered, over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove the sauce from the heat.
- 4Baste the chicken with the sauce. Grill over medium coals for 50 to 55 minutes or until done (if your fire is too hot, it will dry out your chicken.) Turn and baste the chicken every 10 minutes with the remaining sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Breast With Tarragon-Lemon Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.2
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 87.0 mg
- Sodium 354.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 15.5 g