1/3 Photos of Grilled Chicken Breast with Spicy Pineapple Mango Salsa
Nice hot grilled chicken with ice cold Salsa is a great way to enjoy a hot summer night! Don't like chicken try this salsa with Chips, Tuna,Top a salad or whatever your heart desires.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced thyme
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- pineapple juice, from crushed pineapple
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 chipotle chile, seeded & chopped
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 1 garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro or 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 vidalia onion, finely chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained (save juice for marinade)
- 1 mango, diced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- salt, if needed taste before adding
- 1Place boneless chicken breast in a ziplock bag.
- 2Add marinade ingredients shaking well.
- 3Chill for 1/2 an hour.
- 4Rub grill with an oil.
- 5Heat the grill on high for 5 minutes.
- 6Place the chicken breast skin side down over the hot grill, reduce the heat to medium and grill for 5 minutes.
- 7Turn the chicken after the 5 minutes and grill another 5 minutes.
- 8Reduce the heat to medium low and finish cooking the chicken for another 5 minutes.
- 10Mix all ingredients and chill till ready to serve.
- 11Scoop salsa onto plate and top with half chicken breast.
- 12Eat UP!
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Breast with Spicy Pineapple Mango Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.0
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 69.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 16.5 g