Recipe by Trixyinaz
I came across this most juicy chicken breast recipie while on EDIETS.com. My DH just loves it. I make it at least once a week and always when I have guests in town. It is the easiest & tastiest recipe to make. Bonus, clean up is a piece of cake! (prep time includes 30 minutes marinating in refrigerator). Serve with steamed veggies or salad, and rice or mashed potatoes for a complete dinner.
Top Review by agileangus
This recipe was easy, but I think it needs to marinate for a little longer than 30 minutes, because the flavor really didn't come through. I'll make it again, but next time, I'll double the time and amount of marinade. To cook the meat faster, I pounded it to about 1/4" with a meat mallet.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (5 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat either grill or broiler.
- Combine olive oil and spices in a flat dish.
- Add chicken and coat both sides.
- Cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Grill or Broil chicken for 5-7 minutes, then turn and baste with remaining marinade.
- Cook an additional 5-7 minutes or until inside is no longer pink.
- Throw away any leftover marinade.