Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
Recipes for your - Nuwave - Flavorwave Ovens.
Make and share this Grilled Chicken Breast Stuffed W/Prosciutto & Basil - Nuwave recipe from Food.com.
- On a work surface spread prosciutto slices evenly with mustard.
- Top slices with basil leaves and sprinkle evenly with mozzarella.
- Starting with a short end roll up each prosciutto slice.
- Pat chicken dry and put on a work surface, skinned sides down.
- Remove "tender" (fillet strip located on either side of where breast bone was) from each breast half, keeping rest of chicken breast intact, and reserve tenders for another use. (There should be 1 tender from each breast half.).
- To form a long thin pocket in chicken for prosciutto roll: Put chicken breast halves on cutting board and, beginning at thicker end of breast half, horizontally insert a thin sharp knife three fourths of the way through center of each.
- Open cut to create a 1-inch-wide pocket in each half.
- Fit a prosciutto roll into each pocket and season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken on a 4" rack on Nuwave oven until cooked through, about 8 minutes on each side.