Starfire (aka Wendy)'s Note:
Recipes for your - Nuwave - Flavorwave Ovens.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a work surface spread prosciutto slices evenly with mustard.
- 2Top slices with basil leaves and sprinkle evenly with mozzarella.
- 3Starting with a short end roll up each prosciutto slice.
- 4Pat chicken dry and put on a work surface, skinned sides down.
- 5Remove "tender" (fillet strip located on either side of where breast bone was) from each breast half, keeping rest of chicken breast intact, and reserve tenders for another use. (There should be 1 tender from each breast half.).
- 6To form a long thin pocket in chicken for prosciutto roll: Put chicken breast halves on cutting board and, beginning at thicker end of breast half, horizontally insert a thin sharp knife three fourths of the way through center of each.
- 7Open cut to create a 1-inch-wide pocket in each half.
- 8Fit a prosciutto roll into each pocket and season chicken with salt and pepper.
- 9Grill chicken on a 4" rack on Nuwave oven until cooked through, about 8 minutes on each side.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Breast Stuffed W/Prosciutto & Basil - Nuwave
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.6
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 159.0 mg
- Sodium 329.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 60.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard