Recipe by oc mama
Here's an easy to follow grilled chicken breast recipe for the health conscious cooks out there. The chicken can be made ahead of time and goes great with chicken sandwiches, salads, or by itself with a side of veggies and rice.
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup grapeseed oil or 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 5 peeled and crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Butterfly each chicken breast so you end up with 8 thinner pieces.
- Set aside.
- To make marinade, combine remaining ingredients in large bowl or container. Stir with spoon until mixed well and sugar is completely dissolved.
- Place chicken breast into marinade. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place overnight in refrigerator.
- Grill chicken breast each side for 3-4 minutes on medium fire.