Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
I combined a few recipes to make this "perfect" horseradish marinade! This has tons of flavor and is really easy. It would be a good dipping sauce for chicken too.
- 118.29 ml ketchup
- 59.14 ml chili sauce
- 14.79 ml prepared horseradish
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2.46 ml salt
- 3 (510.29 g) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Whisk together the first five ingredients.
- Reserve half the sauce for basting.
- Pour the other half over the chicken in a ziploc bag and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Baste with reserved marinade.
This was fantastic. My DB LOVES horseradish and the BBQ so... its a keeper. I wouldn't change a thing. Thanks for the post!
This was tasty however I think next time it would be faster to just open a jar of cocktail sauce. Thanks for posting. ChefRaylene
Perfect! Loved it. Thank you Kaarin. I used this chicken in a cobb salad and it was the perfect amount of spiciness. Even my 7-yr old loved it.