Recipe by Kaarin
I combined a few recipes to make this "perfect" horseradish marinade! This has tons of flavor and is really easy. It would be a good dipping sauce for chicken too.
- 118.29 ml ketchup
- 59.14 ml chili sauce
- 14.79 ml prepared horseradish
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2.46 ml salt
- 3 (510.29 g) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together the first five ingredients.
- Reserve half the sauce for basting.
- Pour the other half over the chicken in a ziploc bag and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Baste with reserved marinade.