1/1 Photo of Grilled Chicken Basted With Red Horseradish Sauce
I combined a few recipes to make this "perfect" horseradish marinade! This has tons of flavor and is really easy. It would be a good dipping sauce for chicken too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together the first five ingredients.
- 2Reserve half the sauce for basting.
- 3Pour the other half over the chicken in a ziploc bag and marinate for 20 minutes.
- 4Remove chicken from marinade and grill over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes on each side.
- 5Baste with reserved marinade.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Basted With Red Horseradish Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.3
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 100.1 mg
- Sodium 1092.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 41.0 g