1 hr 26 mins
Every time I make this, I think of my niece. First time she tried it she was in ahhhh! Lot's of OMG's in the kitchen that day ;-) I love this recipe as well because it's easy to make, delicious, and pretty healthy. I hope you enjoy it as much as me and my niece do! This works for a great lunch, or a light dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Pico de Gallo
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- salt & fresh ground pepper
For the Grilled Chicken
- 2 lbs chicken cutlets
- 2 limes
- 3 tablespoons goya light adobo seasoning
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, mashed in a mortar and pestle (or finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1Make the Pico de Gallo:.
- 2Combine all ingredients in glass bowl. Mix well to combine. Refrigerate at least 1/2 hour or until ready to use.
- 3Soak Chicken cutlets in water and vinegar for about 10 minutes.
- 4Rinse several times with cold water, pat dry and transfer to mixing bowl or ziploc bag.
- 5To the chicken add, garlic, juice of 2 limes, olive oil, oregano, light adobo, and black pepper to taste. Mix well and let marinade for a least 1/2 hour (the longer it marinades, the better it will taste). If marinating more than one hour, refrigerate, but bring to room temperature before grilling.
- 6Preheat indoor or outdoor grill to medium high heat. (If using indoor grill cook chicken in batches, 2 or 3 at a time).
- 7Add chicken and cook 3 minutes per side. Let chicken rest for 10 minutes, then dice in small pieces.
- 8Add chicken to flour tortillas, top with Pico de Gallo and Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- 9Roll the tortillas up, place on greased baking sheet seam side down.
- 10Bake @ 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken Baked Wraps With Pico De Gallo
Serving Size: 1 (2649 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 680.4
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 102.4 mg
- Sodium 1057.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 41.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: