Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Keep an eye on the assembled sandwiches while they're on the grill - they burn easily.
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oil
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheese, blend (I like to combine cheddar and monterey jack with jalapenos)
- 1⁄4 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1 flour tortilla
- Preheat barbecue to medium heat.
- Brush chicken with oil.
- Grill 6-8 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from barbecue and let stand 5 minutes before cutting into thin strips.
- Put chicken in a medium bowl. Add cheese, tomato, bacon, and ranch dressing. Toss until all ingredients are evenly coated/distributed.
- Spoon mixture evenly down the centre of tortilla. Fold in opposite sides and roll up burrito-style.
- Grill wrap, starting seam-side down, on medium low for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
This was tasty and easy. However, I would suggest decreasing the cook time on the chicken to 4-5 min per side, as mine turned out a little burned.
I made these for dinner Friday night and hubby & I both loved them. I added some chopped spring onions I had to use and added some lettuce to the wraps & served cold rather than grilled as I used some rye bread wraps I had on hand. These were delicious & I'm sure to make often. Thanks for posting!
This was very good. My kids liked it and so did my hubby! Quick and easy and very tasty! The first time I made this as tacos because my tortillas were kind of small. The second time, I folded them in bigger tortillas and used my George Foreman. Very good both ways.