Grilled Chicken-Bacon-Ranch Wraps
- Preheat barbecue to medium heat.
- Brush chicken with oil.
- Grill 6-8 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from barbecue and let stand 5 minutes before cutting into thin strips.
- Put chicken in a medium bowl. Add cheese, tomato, bacon, and ranch dressing. Toss until all ingredients are evenly coated/distributed.
- Spoon mixture evenly down the centre of tortilla. Fold in opposite sides and roll up burrito-style.
- Grill wrap, starting seam-side down, on medium low for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.