1/2 Photos of Grilled Chicken-Bacon-Ranch Wraps
Alison J.'s Note:
Keep an eye on the assembled sandwiches while they're on the grill - they burn easily.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat barbecue to medium heat.
- 2Brush chicken with oil.
- 3Grill 6-8 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through.
- 4Remove chicken from barbecue and let stand 5 minutes before cutting into thin strips.
- 5Put chicken in a medium bowl. Add cheese, tomato, bacon, and ranch dressing. Toss until all ingredients are evenly coated/distributed.
- 6Spoon mixture evenly down the centre of tortilla. Fold in opposite sides and roll up burrito-style.
- 7Grill wrap, starting seam-side down, on medium low for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken-Bacon-Ranch Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 697.8
- Calories from Fat 441
- Total Fat 49.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 125.4 mg
- Sodium 1206.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 41.2 g