Recipe by AccidentalHomemaker
You cant beat the taste of bbq pizza, or the time it takes to make it.
- 1 pre-made whole wheat pizza crust
- 1 (8 ounce) can artichoke hearts
- 1 red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup feta cheese
- 1 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, shredded
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-Heat bbq to medium-low heat.
- Brush Top side of pizza lightly with olive oil.
- Place pizza on grill, top side down, and grill 5 minutes, or until nice grill marks appear and pizza starts to get a little crispy.
- Meanwhile, chop up red pepper and artichokes.
- Add red wine to pizza sauce and mix well.
- When pizza crust is lightly browned, bring it back inside.
- Chop garlic clove in half, and rub on grilled part of pizza.
- Top pizza with sauce, oregano, chicken, artichokes, red peppers, and both cheeses.
- Brush bottom side of pizza lightly with olive oil.
- Bring the pizza back to the bbq, place on grill, close lid, and cook until cheese melts (keep a very close eye on your pizza to make sure it doesnt burn).