Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
peanut butter marinade chicken strips
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 lb sliced boneless chicken breast
- In large plastic bag, combine soup mix, oil, brown sugar, and peanut butter.
- Add chicken and toss to coat well.
- Close bag and marinate in refrigerator 30 minute.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Optional: skewer chicken prior to grilling.
- Grill chicken until it is no longer pink.
very tasty...great for something a little different. next time I may try a little fresh cilantro in the marinade to break the peanut butter taste up a bit. I also used pineapple chunks, red & green peppers and onions on the skewers.