Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
I have not tried this yet, but I think I might grill the zucchini, too.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, grilled
- 4 medium zucchini
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaf, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 cup onion, minced
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1⁄2 tablespoon paprika
- Cut 2 grilled chicken breasts into long strips and set aside for garnish.
- Chop remaining chicken into bite-size chunks.
- Shred about half of 1 zucchini and set that aside for garnish.
- Cut the remaining zucchini in small cubes and place in colander.
- Sprinkle with salt and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Squeeze moisture from zucchini.
- Combine chicken chunks and remaining ingredients in a ceramic or glass bowl.
- Stir in zucchini cubes.
- Chill at least one hour.
- Serve garnished with shredded zucchini and grille chicken strips.
- Sprinkle with paprika.