This is a great family dish because you get to choose from a couple of sauces, or even plain, so everyone wins! From Rachel Ray's website. I've not yet made this, so the timing is just a guesstimate
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 chicken breasts, cutlets
- 1/4 cup grill seasoning, divided
- 6 yukon gold potatoes, sliced 1/4 to 1/2-inch thick
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 heads broccoli, sliced into large spears
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup milk or 1 cup half-and-half or 1 cup cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons tarragon, chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Preheat your grill pan or outdoor grill to high and the oven to 400ºF.
- 2Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat.
- 3While waiting for the water to boil, get the potatoes started: Place the sliced potatoes on a baking sheet, season with 2 tablespoons grill seasoning and drizzle with the oil.
- 4Cook in the oven until golden brown and tender, about 35 minutes.
- 5While the potatoes are cooking, season the chicken breasts with the remaining 2 tablespoons of grill seasoning and drizzle with olive oil.
- 6Cook on the grill about 3-4 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- 7Once the water has come up to a boil, drop the broccoli into the salted water and cook until tender.
- 8While the chicken and veggies are cooking, heat the butter in a medium-size skillet over medium-high heat.
- 9When the butter is melted, stir in the flour and cook for about a minute.
- 10Whisk in the chicken stock and milk, and cook until thick and bubbling, about 3 minutes.
- 11Pour half the sauce into a bowl and stir in the Dijon and tarragon.
- 12Whisk the cheese into the other half of the sauce that is still in the pan then transfer into a serving bowl.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken and Veggies With Sauces by Rachael Ray
Serving Size: 1 (945 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 855.2
- Calories from Fat 337
- Total Fat 37.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.4 g
- Cholesterol 159.3 mg
- Sodium 782.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.0 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 57.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: