This is a super easy recipe with fantastic results. It tastes so good, and the colours are wonderful - make everyone think you slaved over it! The dressing really gets into the chicken, and makes it really juicy and tender!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put chicken into bowl and cover with dressing - or coat it. to marinate.
- 2Clean and chop veggies- I do them kabob-style, so they're squares - all approx the same size.
- 3Place veggies together in bowl, coat with dressing.
- 4Heat the grill - I usually cook these on medium.
- 5If you have a grilling basket, but the veggies into that before placing on the grill, if not, you can kabob them, or even cook them on foil - although I prefer the grilling basket.
- 6Put veggies and chicken on the grill.
- 7Cook for 15-20 minutes or until veggies look done and juices of chicken are running clear. Flip the chicken halfway, and keep an eye on those veggies! Stirring and moving them around makes them nicely grilled.
- 8Serve - I like them with rice, and soy sauce really brings out the flavour, but my BF likes hot sauce, so do what you want!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken and Veggies in Sesame Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.9
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 102.6 mg
- Sodium 131.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 44.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat sesame ginger salad dressing