Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a super easy recipe with fantastic results. It tastes so good, and the colours are wonderful - make everyone think you slaved over it! The dressing really gets into the chicken, and makes it really juicy and tender!
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1⁄2 cup newman's own low-fat sesame ginger salad dressing (you can also use Sesame Salad Dressing which takes a little longer but is scrumptious!)
- Put chicken into bowl and cover with dressing - or coat it. to marinate.
- Clean and chop veggies- I do them kabob-style, so they're squares - all approx the same size.
- Place veggies together in bowl, coat with dressing.
- Heat the grill - I usually cook these on medium.
- If you have a grilling basket, but the veggies into that before placing on the grill, if not, you can kabob them, or even cook them on foil - although I prefer the grilling basket.
- Put veggies and chicken on the grill.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until veggies look done and juices of chicken are running clear. Flip the chicken halfway, and keep an eye on those veggies! Stirring and moving them around makes them nicely grilled.
- Serve - I like them with rice, and soy sauce really brings out the flavour, but my BF likes hot sauce, so do what you want!