Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
A wonderful chicken dish served with lovely grilled vegetables.
- 4 chicken breast fillets, halved lengthwise
- 2 red capsicums, quartered (bell peppers)
- 1 eggplant, sliced lengthwise
- 2 small zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- sea salt
- black pepper
- 3 ounces rocket (arugula)
- 1 tablespoon store-bought pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- Preheat a char-grill (broiler) or barbecue over high heat. Place the chicken, capsicums, eggplant, zucchinis, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl and toss to coat. Cook the chicken for 3-4 minutes on the grill or barbecue before adding the capsicums, eggplant and zucchinis and cooking until the chicken is golden and cooked through and the vegetables tender. To serve, place the chicken, vegetables and rocket in a stack on plates and serve topped with the combined pesto and mayonnaise.