There is a local bar here that serves a sandwich that is grilled chicken, topped with pineapple, brie and a cilantro-lime mayo that I crave on a daily basis. I decided to come up with an entree to satisfy my cravings, and it was ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS. It was very easy/quick and my hubby gobbled it up and was eating a second helping within minutes! Prep time does not include marinade time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 pineapple rings (I used canned, but fresh would be fantastic!)
- 340.19 g brie cheese, separated into 1 oz slices
- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 29.58 ml fresh cilantro, chopped (plus a little extra for garnish)
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- 29.58 ml lime juice
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 1Place last six ingredients into a gallon sized Ziploc bag, along with the 4 chicken breasts.
- 2Toss chicken to coat thoroughly.
- 3Allow chicken breasts to marinade for at least 4 hours. (I threw my chicken in the bag before I left for work and came home 8 hours later).
- 4After marinading, preheat grill to a medium high heat.
- 5Place chicken breasts on grill.
- 6Grill chicken for ~8 minutes on each side (depending on the thickness of the breasts - make sure there is no pink on the inside!).
- 7In the last 2 minutes of grilling, place the four pineapple rings on the grill and grill for 1 minute on each side.
- 8After the chicken and pineapple are complete, remove from grill and place on a broiler safe plate.
- 9Place one ring onto each chicken breast and top that with 3 oz of Brie.
- 10Put the plate under the broiler for about 2 minutes or until Brie JUST starts to brown.
- 11Take the entree out from under the broiler and serve immediately, topped with the extra cilantro if you want!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken and Pineapple Topped With Brie
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.5
- Calories from Fat 301
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 160.7 mg
- Sodium 1255.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 43.3 g