1/2 Photos of Grilled Chicken and Pasta Salad
Lori Ann D's Note:
A main dish salad that is a summer staple in our house. Even our 4-year old loves it! It's refreshing, yet filling. I serve it with crusty rolls and chocolate pie for dessert. Also, use leftover chicken if you have some to make it that much easier. I've also found that this tastes great even without the chilling time. Hope you like this as much as we do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta
- 4 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup halved green grape
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1Grill, cool and chop the chicken breast.
- 2Cook the pasta and drain it twice in cold water.
- 3Combine the chicken, pasta, spinach, grapes, cranberries and green onions in a large bowl.
- 4In a separate bowl, combine the mayonnaise, seasoned rice vinegar, salt and pepper. Pour over pasta mixture and toss.
- 5Cover and chill 4-24 hours.
- 6Stir in the mandarin oranges just before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken and Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.2
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 82.8 mg
- Sodium 331.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 24.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned rice vinegar