Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Perfect for those hot days in the desert!
Make and share this Grilled Chicken and Fruit Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (I used golden)
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cashews, pieces chopped
- 1 small cucumber
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leave
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- Grill chicken breasts and slice on the bias.
- Wash and carefully dry spinach leaves.
- Remove stems and fill salad bowl.
- Slice cucumbers and arrange around the edge of the bowl.
- Scatter tomatoes over salad and arrange chicken on top.
- Sprinkle with nuts and fruit.
- Combine olive oil, lemon juice, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper in blender and mix thoroughly.