Cathleen Colbert's Note:
Perfect for those hot days in the desert!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups baby spinach leaves
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup raisins (I used golden)
- 1/2 cup dried apricot, chopped
- 1/2 cup cashews, pieces chopped
- 1 small cucumber
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leave
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1Grill chicken breasts and slice on the bias.
- 2Wash and carefully dry spinach leaves.
- 3Remove stems and fill salad bowl.
- 4Slice cucumbers and arrange around the edge of the bowl.
- 5Scatter tomatoes over salad and arrange chicken on top.
- 6Sprinkle with nuts and fruit.
- 7Combine olive oil, lemon juice, thyme, garlic, salt and pepper in blender and mix thoroughly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken and Fruit Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 832.5
- Calories from Fat 575
- Total Fat 63.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 656.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 22.0 g
- Protein 32.8 g