Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A different low fat summer recipe. Enjoy!
Make and share this Grilled Chicken and Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 head bibb lettuce, washed and separated
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 orange
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup fresh raspberry
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen (defrosted)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon (1 tsp. if using dried)
- 1⁄3 cup apple juice
- salt and pepper
- Season chicken with salt and pepper and grill.
- Peel mango and cut flesh into strips; set aside.
- Peel orange and slice horizontally; set aside.
- Process all vinaigrette ingredients in food processor or blender until well mixed.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Line plates with lettuce and arrange half the fruit on each plate.
- Top with sliced chicken breast.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette and serve immediately.