A different low fat summer recipe. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 head bibb lettuce, washed and separated
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 orange
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberry
- 1Season chicken with salt and pepper and grill.
- 2Peel mango and cut flesh into strips; set aside.
- 3Peel orange and slice horizontally; set aside.
- 4Process all vinaigrette ingredients in food processor or blender until well mixed.
- 5Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 6Line plates with lettuce and arrange half the fruit on each plate.
- 7Top with sliced chicken breast.
- 8Drizzle with vinaigrette and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken and Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (540 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.9
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 144.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.8 g
- Sugars 39.8 g
- Protein 29.2 g