Recipe by TasteTester
This is a great summertime meal from Better Homes and Gardens that you can get on the table in 20 minutes. It is all cooked outside on a grill, keeping your kitchen cool.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3 ears fresh sweet corn
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 dash milk (or more, to make desired consistency)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded fresh basil
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine oil and paprika. Brush corn and chicken with oil mixture. Lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill directly over medium heat for 12-15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink (170 degrees F), turning everything once.
- Carefully cut kernels from cob by firmly holding the corn at the top and slicing downward with a sharp knife. Use a kitchen towel to grip, if necessary.
- Transfer to a bowl; stir in sour cream. Season with additional salt and pepper. Stir in milk to desired creaminess.
- Slice the chicken breasts. Serve with the corn and sprinkle with shredded basil.