Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
this is so wonderful and very very easy!! it's great with middle eastern food. or not. ENJOY!!
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced into 1/4 inch slices some stores sell these and call them tenders
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- combine first five ingredients in a bowl and add chicken.
- let marinate for 1-2 hours-at least.
- stir together the remaining ingredients in medium bowl and cover and refrigerate.
- run skewers through the chicken and cook on grill for 4 minutes, turn and cook 4 more minutes.
- serve with citrus sauce.