Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I just made this for lunch today because I felt too lazy to fix anything else. I amazed myself! It's actually really good!
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (guestimate)
- 1 teaspoon Miracle Whip (dido)
- 6 frozen tyson chicken breast tenders
- 2 slices bread
- 1 slice swiss cheese
- 1 slice American cheese
- 1 glass milk (to drink!)
- Cook Tenders according to package.
- During last five minutes they cook, spread Dijon on one side of one slice of bread, miracle whip on other slice.
- Add swiss to one slice, american to the other.
- Place hot chicken tenders between the cheeses and grill like a grilled cheese.
- Get a glass of milk ready!
This was a really nice sandwich. I made my own chicken tenders,and subbed cheddar for American cheese. I think the Dijon really makes this sandwich,so don't leave it out!! Goes really well with the milk too! Thanks for sharing-made for MY 3 Chefs Nov 2009.