This is a low fat high fiber very good salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, grilled and cut into strips
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 ripe tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 cup of your favorite salsa
- 1Place lettuce and hot chicken in large serving bowl.
- 2Toss with tomatoe wedges, beans, olives and green onions.
- 3Use Salsa as you would a salad dressing.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chicken and Black Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (417 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.6
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.8 mg
- Sodium 646.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.8 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 39.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat mild cheddar cheese