Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Rotisserie chicken or leftover chicken can be used instead, or else the next time you grill chicken, throw a couple of extra boneless skinless ones on and make this the next day. From Fitness (June 2005)
- 10 ounces Baby Spinach, washed and dried
- 12 ounces grilled boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced (about 16 oz uncooked)
- 1 pint raspberries, divided
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey (orange blossom, if possible)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot
- Arrange spinach leaves, chicken, and 3/4 of the raspberries on a large serving platter or divided equally on 4 plates.
- Place vinegar, honey, oil, shallot and 1/4 of the raspberries in a blender; blend one minute or until smooth.
- Drizzle dressing over salad.