Recipe by Pufi McFluffikins
I got this recipe from a cookbook years ago, and it remains one of my all-time favorite chicken recipes. The meat is so juicy and flavorful, and the apples taste like baked apples. It is such an easy meal to prepare and so delicious.
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 golden delicious apples, cored and sliced into rings
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine juice, vinegar, oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a shallow baking dish or bowl.
- Add chicken and apples; marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Cook chicken on a hot grill (or broiler) for about 20 minutes or until no longer pink, brushing several times with marinade.
- Cook apples on grill (or under broiler)for last 6 minutes or so, until crispy-tender.