Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
GRilled chicken on top of a bed of fettuchini with creamy alfredo sauce.
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup light Italian dressing
- 16 ounces fettuccine
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- Marinate chicken in italian dressing for at least 1 hour before grilling. Grill chicken, set aside to rest. Boil fettuchini al dente. For alfredo sauce; saute garlic in oilve oil for 30 seconds, then whisk in milk, parmesean and cream cheese. Slice chicken and serve atop pasta and sauce.
This made for a very nice quick dinner. Only change I made was omitted the pepper, and substituted a small pinch of red pepper flakes. The sauce was a nice compliment to the meal, and very flavorful. Made for Ingredient Tag.