- 400 g boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried mint
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the last four ingredients together, and smear liberally over the chicken breast. Allow the chicken to sit in the mixture for about an hour if possible. Preheat the grill pan on medium heat.
- Cook until chicken is about half done (maybe 6 minutes). Turn, and baste cooked side of chicken with any marinade remaining in the pan. Continue cooking until chicken is done.