Prep 10 mins
Cook 27 mins
I also use this recipe in the summer when I am BBQing. Easy to do and very tasty.
- chicken piece
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- crushed garlic (, or garlic salt)
- 1 teaspoon dried mustard
- Mix marinade ingredients together.
- Place chicken pieces in a flat dish.
- Pour marinade over chicken and let stand in fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Turn once.
- Remove chicken from dish and lay on a broiler pan.
- Broil skin down for 12 minutes and skin up for 15 minutes.
- Baste in marinade.
Good recipe! Used six chicken legs - next time will cut down a bit on the marinade for that amount. Cooked outside on the grill and used the fresh garlic. Thanx, bert!
I used boneless, skinless thighs for this recipe. The marinade didn't seem to add any additional flavor to the chicken. I divided the marinade for basting as I never use the same marinade as the raw meat was in. BE AWARE basting on an open grill with oil based marinade WILL create lots of flames. The only thing I could see that the marinade did was help create a gorgeous color on the cooked chicken.