- 1 1⁄2 cups barbecue sauce
- 1 orange, juice and zest of
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together BBQ sauce, zest of 1 orange and 1 lime with the juice of the orange & lime with garlic.
- Reserve 1/2 cup for later use.
- Place 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (can be flattened if you prefer) in large bag or glass bowl.
- Pour sauce over chicken and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken and discard used sauce.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Grill over medium heat till done; basting often with reserved sauce.