Recipe by nochlo
This is a wrap made with chicken in the skillet unbreaded!
Top Review by Suzanne S.
I wish I'd have done like Breezermom and actually grilled these, but I was short on time, so in the skillet they went. No matter, they were delicious, and even the kids loved them. The crunch from the veggies was delicious. Thank you for sharing!
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 sweet onion
- 1 cucumber
- 226.79 g monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 6 slice hickory smoked bacon
- 453.59 g shredded lettuce
- ranch salad dressing
- 6 (60 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 lime
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet heat olive oil on medium.
- Cut the chicken thighs into strips and add to skillet.
- In a separate skillet, fry the bacon.
- While they are cooking, prep work- slice the onion, cucumber and set aside.
- When chicken is done and the bacon is done, remove from skillet and set aside.
- Assembly time. Heat the tortilla in microwave for 15 seconds.
- To the tortillas, add the ranch, lettuce, cucumbers, onion, bacon, cheese, and then chicken and squeeze a little lime juice over and wrap like a burrito.
- Repeat 5 more times.