Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a wrap made with chicken in the skillet unbreaded!
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 sweet onion
- 1 cucumber
- 226.79 g monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend
- 6 slice hickory smoked bacon
- 453.59 g shredded lettuce
- ranch salad dressing
- 6 (60 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 lime
- In a skillet heat olive oil on medium.
- Cut the chicken thighs into strips and add to skillet.
- In a separate skillet, fry the bacon.
- While they are cooking, prep work- slice the onion, cucumber and set aside.
- When chicken is done and the bacon is done, remove from skillet and set aside.
- Assembly time. Heat the tortilla in microwave for 15 seconds.
- To the tortillas, add the ranch, lettuce, cucumbers, onion, bacon, cheese, and then chicken and squeeze a little lime juice over and wrap like a burrito.
- Repeat 5 more times.
I wish I'd have done like Breezermom and actually grilled these, but I was short on time, so in the skillet they went. No matter, they were delicious, and even the kids loved them. The crunch from the veggies was delicious. Thank you for sharing!
Because the title of this recipe is "Grilled" Chick N Wrappers, and the intro says it is made with grilled chicken, I decided to do just that and grill my chicken instead of cooking it in the skillet per the directions. I used one boneless, skinless thigh per wrap. This was a delicious little wrap, and I look forward to having the one leftover for lunch tomorrow! Thanks for sharing. Made for PRMR tag game.