1/1 Photo of Grilled Chick N Wrappers
This is a wrap made with chicken in the skillet unbreaded!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet heat olive oil on medium.
- 2Cut the chicken thighs into strips and add to skillet.
- 3In a separate skillet, fry the bacon.
- 4While they are cooking, prep work- slice the onion, cucumber and set aside.
- 5When chicken is done and the bacon is done, remove from skillet and set aside.
- 6Assembly time. Heat the tortilla in microwave for 15 seconds.
- 7To the tortillas, add the ranch, lettuce, cucumbers, onion, bacon, cheese, and then chicken and squeeze a little lime juice over and wrap like a burrito.
- 8Repeat 5 more times.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Chick N Wrappers
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 538.4
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 110.0 mg
- Sodium 750.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 34.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hickory smoked bacon