I love cooking out, be it on the grill or a campfire. These potatoes are my favorites cause they are so easy! If using a charcoal grill get it going before you start the potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel potatoes if desired and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- 2Cut 2 15 inch pieces of foil and lightly spray with Pam.
- 3Layer potatoes, onion, pepper 1/2 on end of each piece of foil.
- 4Sprinkle with salt and pepper and dot with butter.
- 5Fold other end of foil over the potatoes and seal each end and sides tightly.
- 6Grill over hot coals for 15 minutes each side.
- 7Carefully fold back foil, steam is hot, and sprinkle each packet with cheese.
- 8Place back on coals about 3-4 minutes until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Cheesy Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.5
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 34.3 mg
- Sodium 399.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 9.9 g