Recipe by Lvs2Cook
Easy to make while the rest of your dinner grills.
Top Review by bmcnichol
Hubby was making steaks on the grill so slide these on beside his steaks. I followed the recipe as written but have to agree with Tink that they lacked a bit in the flavor department. My kids just put some ketchup on them and enjoyed them that way! Made for Fall PAC 2009
- 5 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red bell peppers or 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup colby cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare 4 squares of heavy duty aluminum foil (about 15 x 15-inches) by coating the shiny side with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients, getting the olive oil throughout.
- Divide equally onto each of the oil coated pieces of aluminum foil.
- Fold into packets and crimp edges to seal.
- Grill 15 to 20 minutes over direct coals or about 45 minutes over indirect heat.