- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 loaf French bread, sliced in half the long way
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and butter.
- Add cheese, onions, and garlic salt; mix well.
- Spread on both sides of each slice of bread.
- Wrap loaf in a large piece of heavy-duty foil; seal tightly.
- Grill, covered over medium coals for 8-10 minutes, turing once.
- Unwrap foil; grill 5 minutes longer.