These came about when DBF and I were camping and we were cleaning out the coolers! We had leftover BBQ's chicken and a few pieces of bacon from breakfast. Try them on the grill as they are not nearly as good done in a pan on the stove. Any cooked chicken will work, try it with a spicy fajita style or BBQ like we did!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 slices thick bacon, sliced and cooked
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, and cut into strips
- 4 slices white bread, thick sliced (good quality)
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing (optional)
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce (optional)
- butter (if cooking in a pan) or margarine (if cooking in a pan)
- 1Cut cooked bacon slices in half.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Cut chicken in thin strips.
- 4Set aside.
- 5If using sauce and dressing spread 1 TBS of each on bread, making 2 slices with dressing and 2 slices with sauce.
- 6Place one slice of cheese onto one slice of bread.
- 7Top cheese with 4 pieces of bacon, 1/2 cup chicken and a second slice of cheese. Top with remaining slice of bread.
- 8Slowly place sandwiches on grill. Gently press each sandwich with a spatula to hold ingredients together. Grill sandwiches directly over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side, turning them over when one side is golden or grill marks appear.
- 9If cooking in a pan, butter top of sandwich and put down in pan.
- 10Butter top side of sandwich.
- 11Cook over medium high heat.
- 12Carefully turn sandwich over with a spatula when bottom is browned and cook other side til browned.
- 13Serve sandwiches with dressing and sauce to dip inches.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Cheesy Bacon & Chicken Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 619.2
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 116.8 mg
- Sodium 1178.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 38.3 g