Grilled Cheese Wraps With Bacon and Apples
- In small bowl, mix together dijon mustard and mayonnaise.
- Lay out the four tortillas and spread with dijon/mayonnaise mixture to within a half inch of the edges.
- Divide cheese evenly amongst wraps, covering the dijon spread.
- Cut bacon slices in half and lay two halfs in the middle of each wrap.
- Cover bacon slices with 4 slices of apples, slightly overlapping.
- For each wrap, fold in two opposite sides and then roll wrap away from you, starting with the side closest to you.
- Lay with seam side down in a panini press and grill until browned and cheese melted.
- Repeat with remaining wraps.