Auntie Mags's Note:
A yummy and sophisticated twist on the traditional grilled cheese sandwich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl, mix together dijon mustard and mayonnaise.
- 2Lay out the four tortillas and spread with dijon/mayonnaise mixture to within a half inch of the edges.
- 3Divide cheese evenly amongst wraps, covering the dijon spread.
- 4Cut bacon slices in half and lay two halfs in the middle of each wrap.
- 5Cover bacon slices with 4 slices of apples, slightly overlapping.
- 6For each wrap, fold in two opposite sides and then roll wrap away from you, starting with the side closest to you.
- 7Lay with seam side down in a panini press and grill until browned and cheese melted.
- 8Repeat with remaining wraps.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Cheese Wraps With Bacon and Apples
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.6
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.9 mg
- Sodium 1081.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 17.4 g