Recipe by Lainey39
I love having grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch, but many of them are pretty fattening. I decided to make one a little healthier.
Top Review by CookieMonster2323
This sandwich was very tasty! The ranch dressing lent a very different and interesting flavor into the grilled cheese and I loved the turkey. I used marble jack cheese, out of personal preference, and it was a scrumptious lunch! Thank you!
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 1 slice 2% cheddar cheese, such as Kraft
- 2 ounces deli turkey, sliced thin
- 1 slice tomatoes
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon low-fat ranch dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- On insides of both slices of bread, spread the ranch dressing.
- Make sandwich with bread, cheese, turkey and tomato.
- Coat a skillet with cooking spray and toast sandwich for about 3 minutes on each side, until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.