Recipe by Prose
I got this idea from my husband's uncle. It's simple, but my husband begs me to make it.
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 slices colby cheese
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons Braggs amino acids or 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon powdered dry parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- All measurements are approximated. Don't actually measure. Just eyeball it and adjust according to taste.
- Place cheese on one slice of bread and top with hot sauce.
- Add other slice of bread, butter outsides and fry.
- Splash Bragg's aminos on each side. Top with parmesan.