I think this recipe came from an old children's cook book I had as a child. Use to make this for my children, and they love it. Sounds weird but I saw another recipe with just PB and pickles, but this one is better because of the grilling of cheese and dill pickles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread the peanut butter on one slice of your white bread.
- 2Then take the pickle slices and lay them on the peanut butter, pressing down slightly.
- 3Now lay your sliced cheese on the pickles and top with the other slice of white bread.
- 4Heat up your skillet with a teaspoon or two of butter and procede to grill sandwich, preferably with cheese side down first till brown.
- 5Pick up sandwich with spatula and put down the other two tsp of butter and flip the sandwich over to brown other side.
- 6Continue till the cheese is melty, which should'nt be long.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Cheese W/Pb and Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.3
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 33.6 mg
- Sodium 746.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 16.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dill pickle slices