1/3 Photos of Grilled Cheese, Tomato & Avocado Sandwich
I made this for supper last night and we liked it a lot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in pan over med-low heat (or use non-stick pan)and fry onion until soft and lightly browned, adding tomato slices for the last minute or two of cooking time.
- 2Meanwhile, divide avocado equally between two slices of bread, buttering the other two slices if desired.
- 3Add all other ingredients except butter, then place second slice of bread on top pressing lightly to flatten sandwich a bit.
- 4Wipe out pan (or use separate pan) and add a little butter.
- 5After butter has melted, fry sandwiches until crisp and golden brown on both sides.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Cheese, Tomato & Avocado Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.1
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 39.3 mg
- Sodium 565.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.8 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 16.3 g