1/6 Photos of Grilled Cheese Sandwiches for Many
Little Old Me's Note:
I used to babysit a whole gaggle of kids and slow cooking sandwiches on the stove top just wasnt practical! This is a nice oven baked alternative. If you are really in a hurry, use the broiler! (For a full lunch, I would add two slices of turkey or ham to each sandwich)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter each side of the bread slices with 1 t butter or margarine, and place on a baking sheet.
- 2Place cheese on each slice of bread.
- 3Top with remaining bread.
- 4Bake in preheated oven for 6 to 8 minutes at 450.
- 5Flip the sandwiches, and bake an additional 6 to 8 minutes, or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Cheese Sandwiches for Many
Serving Size: 1 (750 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.4
- Calories from Fat 320
- Total Fat 35.5 g
- Saturated Fat 21.9 g
- Cholesterol 99.5 mg
- Sodium 738.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 17.9 g