1/1 Photo of Grilled Cheese Pub Style
Never would have thought of adding tomato and onion to a grilled cheese sandwich till I had it at a pub here in Michigan. So yummy! I hope you give it a try.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat pan or stove top grill.
- 2Use butter or olive oil to coat one side of each slice.
- 3Place 2 slices oil side down and arrange american cheese, tomato, onion then swiss cheese.
- 4Top with remaining slice of bread, oil side out.
- 5Heat on medium heat till brown. I like to weigh down with iron skillet (or similar) to make a panini type sandwich.
- 6Flip and repeat for other side. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Cheese Pub Style
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.2
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 34.8 mg
- Sodium 193.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 10.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: