Recipe by Dine & Dish
Thes are so delicious! We grill out a lot and have these quite often because they are a favorite with our family and with guests. This recipe was submitted by Bearly Smokin' in the KC Barbeque Society cookbook.
- 1 -2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 8 unpeeled red potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 large red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Brush large sheet heavy duty foil with oil (or spray generously with cooking spray).
- Place potatoes and onion in center of foil.
- Add butter, swiss cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper; mix gently.
- Fold and seal foil; double wrap with heavy duty foil.
- Grill over hot coals for 25 minutes per side.