Recipe by Denise!
Three ingredient sandwich that is unbelievably tasty! My daughter requested I post this - she ate tons of these growing up. Kids adore these sandwiches - and I do too!
- 2 slices thick bread
- 2 slices American cheese or 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 2 teaspoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread butter on one slice of bread.
- Place butter side down in a pre-heated, non-stick skillet and spread one tablespoon of the pizza sauce on the bread.
- Layer the slices of cheese on top of the pizza sauce.
- Spread the other tablespoon of pizza sauce on the bread, place on top the cheese and butter the top side of the bread.
- Grill on each side until golden brown.