1/1 Photo of Grilled Cheese on the Grill
From a Martha Stewart email message. The recipe was vague, and I have tried to firm up the amounts. However, they are really up to your own tastes and preferences.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill or grill pan until hot.
- 2Lightly butter one side of each of two pieces of bread.
- 3Lay bread slices, buttered sides down, on a plate.
- 4Top both with cheese, and add tomatoes to one.
- 5Place bread on the grill, buttered side down; cover.
- 6Grill until the cheese has melted, about two minutes.
- 7Remove sandwich halves from grill.
- 8Add the bacon.
- 9Season with salt and pepper.
- 10Put the sandwich halves together, and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Grilled Cheese on the Grill
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 783.0
- Calories from Fat 562
- Total Fat 62.4 g
- Saturated Fat 29.6 g
- Cholesterol 135.5 mg
- Sodium 1339.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 26.3 g