- 4 slices dense white bread
- 6 slices bacon, cooked
- 4 slices cheddar cheese or 4 slices your favorite cheese
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill or grill pan until hot.
- Lightly butter one side of each of two pieces of bread.
- Lay bread slices, buttered sides down, on a plate.
- Top both with cheese, and add tomatoes to one.
- Place bread on the grill, buttered side down; cover.
- Grill until the cheese has melted, about two minutes.
- Remove sandwich halves from grill.
- Add the bacon.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the sandwich halves together, and serve.